We are excited to invite you to a special Women's Golf Clinic, where you will have the opportunity to learn proper golfing skills from a PGA Instructor. This clinic is designed to empower women in the sport of golf and provide a supportive environment for learning and improving your game.
During this clinic, our experienced PGA Instructor will guide you through various aspects of the game, including:
1. Grip and Stance: Learn the correct grip and stance to optimize your swing and increase accuracy.
2. Swing Mechanics: Understand the fundamentals of a proper golf swing, including backswing, downswing, and follow-through.
3. Short Game Techniques: Master the art of chipping, pitching, and putting to enhance your scoring ability.
4. Course Management: Gain valuable insights on how to strategize and make smart decisions on the golf course.
5. Putting Green Practice: You will have the opportunity to refine your putting skills under the guidance of our experienced instructor. Proper Setup and Alignment and Reading the greens.
6. Proper Golf Etiquette: Embracing these guidelines not only enhances the overall experience for yourself and others but also showcases respect for the game and its traditions.5. Driving Range Practice:
No matter your skill level, this clinic is open to all women who are interested in improving their golfing abilities. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced golfer, our PGA Instructor will tailor the instruction to meet your individual needs.
Please come dressed in comfortable golf attire and bring your own clubs if you have them. If you do not have clubs, we can provide them for you just let us know in advance.
If you’re interested in golfing for business or finding your tribe of elite women to elevate you, we invite you to FGG. We welcome you no matter your background, religion, race, stage in life or golf ability.
This event will be a place for our incredible women to network, meet fellow members, have a drink, practice your swing & much more!
If you just joined our club and haven’t met fellow members or missed the last few events, you don't want to miss this mixer. So many wonderful memories and connections with professional boss babes are in store for the women in attendance. So gather your friends, sisters, & all the important boss ladies in your life, and come and join us in what will be an unforgettable experience!
Our event is hosted by the wonderful PGA Coach Robert Douglas at Rio Hondo.
Some things to bring:
- Black & White Golf Clothing
- Golf Clubs
- Great Attitude
What we provide:
- Driving Range Balls
- Clubs If Needed
We hope you join us! If you have you always wanted to golf but were too nervous, or maybe you like golfing but can’t find other women to golf with, then this event is for you! If you would like to net work with other professional women and excel in your professional career by golfing, this event is for you!
Our events are non-refundable. Tickets cannot be transferred to another event.
FILMING / SOCIAL MEDIA
Disclosure: By attending this event, you agree to be filmed or photographed. The video footage or photographs may be used for promotional purposes on our social media accounts, website platforms, or other marketing materials. We take the privacy and comfort of our attendees seriously and will do our best to avoid capturing any footage or images that could be deemed invasive or inappropriate. However, please note that by attending the event, you are giving us and the SCGA permission to use any footage or images that may feature you.
If you have any concerns about being filmed or photographed, please speak to a member of our team. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that we cannot guarantee that all footage or images featuring you will be removed from our promotional materials. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.